Seeking Lettings Founder/Director to Join the TeamHLPS has unicorn ambition to disrupt the housing sector in the UK and beyond. This will only happen with a great team. If you want a stake and a great challenge contact us here:
HLPS is seeking a founding Lettings Director to join our experienced founders and help drive the execution of our ambitious plan to transform the UK residential property market.
HLPS also seeks to make property ownership possible for anyone who can satisfactorily rent and are planning to launch our innovative Freedom to Buy scheme in 2022. We are building our premium service lettings and property management platform as the bedrock for this, with a 1H 2021 launch. HLPS has a strong conviction in building a sustainable business, benefiting both the environment and social inclusion. We firmly believe that a tenant centric approach is in the best interest of the landlords.
In this role you will have the opportunity to genuinely create a new business and become earn equity in an ambitious FinTech business, for whom lettings is a cornerstone competency. For the right candidate, this is the chance to do things differently, do things better.
- Recent lettings experience. You will either be a lettings director or a manager looking for a promotion.
- Demonstrable winner of new business and instructions
- Industry recognised qualification including ARLA Level 3 (minimum)
- Detailed understanding of the regulatory structure and best practice for the industry
- Ambition and desire to do things better
Responsibilities & objectives:
- Work with the founders to establish a decentralised lettings agency, combining the best of online and in-person service
- Take initial clients through full life-cycle, from prospecting to ongoing maintenance
- Recruit, coach and manage the team necessary to handle growing volume of business
- Collaborate with our IT team as we create best-in-class solutions to support the activity
- Collaborate with our COO/CFO team to put in place first class controls and reporting
- Work with our marketing team to build a strong brand with both the regional customer bases and with investors